|If you recieve this, share 10 random facts about yourself, then pass this to your 15 favorite followers! (If you dont do these its cool youre just one of my favorites so ^^)|
;W; THAT’S SO NICE OF YOU TO SAY. Okay I’ll do it but when I get these I’m always like.. there are 10 facts about me? Hahaha.
- I think blue hair is amaaaazing and if there are fictional characters in the series I’m watching that have blue hair I’m instantly like “let me love you” and then you get to the point where I’m like “I love you too much” /stares at Naoto, Aqua and Sinon.
- (gosh I reached number 2 and I’m like… what?) I have a bow that I like to shoot with, been using it since last year and it’s really fun to use.
- I’m left handed… which means I use a left handed bow so I often feel awkward watching everyone shoot with their right hand using their left to hold the bow.
- I am one of the most open people I have met, and I have always loved culture and language, even if I don’t understand a language, I like listening.
- I have a Canon EOS 600D camera that I love taking pictures with (shameless promotion of my picture blog: thunderanddarkness (original name I know)) although I don’t upload many pictures to here or facebook because… well I’m probably either lazy or not good at sharing pictures.. you can decide. Although I seem to send them on skype alot.. I guess putting them in one place for convenience is something I have to improve on.
- I have red hair, and have dyed it red since I was 13. I actually wanted to dye it because of a little-known Japanese artist known as Nana Kitade, who I have a sideblog, that I don’t use much, with pictures and music of hers on. (which also has a genious name, nanakitumblr) Although she is a lolita (and I don’t want to hear about anyone thinking I mean the term from that horrible book), I actually started liking her because of the song 撃たれる雨, in which she’s not in lolita fashion.
- I like rainy weather, and often make puns based on my name, for example “It’s Raine’ing”. Yeah. On that note, some people often say Rainie instead of Raine when they say my name.
- I really like this chinese all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant in my city called Flaming Dragon. Looots of food and tbh right now I am so wanting to go again. Maybe I’ll go tomorrow. :D
- (uhh… I got this far and thought, you’re on a roll raine! you can do this! and now I’m here I just want someone to make up a random fact about me like “raine eats alot of cheese and spends all his money on cheese strings!” but that’s not true and that’s just not the same quality of fact as the rest… this is going to be painful but give me a minute and I’ll think of one.. or two since I need 10 aswell) Oh right yeah haha, I really like huskies, they’re really adorable and getting to pet one is like (like that comic strip with the dog and he’s like WHAT IS GOOD, CAN ANYONE OF US TRULY KNOW WHAT GOOD IS? and then he’s like THIS IS AMAZING when he’s told he’s a good boy.. BASICALLY THAT) happy Raine.
- *drum roll* This should be my theme tune when I enter a room.
So uhh… yeah. Apparently there are 10 things about me. Who’da thunk it. (I hate that form of think so much but I wanted to use it.)